Circular Quay, Sydney
Circular Quay is a harbour and gateway for public transport in Sydney. It is a vibrant place with a ferry quays, rail and bus stations, malls and restaurants.
Several walkways lead to the Sydney Opera House (500 m), Botanic Gardens, Harbour Bridge and the Rocks. The railway station is on the street and is part of the underground City Circle metro line.
Ferry lines from Circular Quay to:
– Pyrmont Bay (2km; (Star City Casino)
– Darling Harbour (large recreational and pedestrian zone)
– Inner Harbour (suburbs on the foreshore of Sydney Harbour)
– Manly (17km; tourist attraction for it’s beaches)
– Parramatta (23km; major business and commercial centre)
– Eastern Suburbs (Garden Island, Double Bay, Rose Bay, Watsons Bay)
Each wharf has ticket vending machines and ticket barriers.